This Moleskine® cover is inspired by the 1899 U.S. five-dollar bill, the only American paper currency ever printed to honor a Native American. Each cover comes with a story card, shedding light on the controversial history surrounding the bill.
- Durable, top-grain Alano leather
- Waxed Italian cloth with unique hand-distressing
- Fits 1 Large Moleskine, OR any 5.125" x 8.25" journal with a 0.55" spine
- 3 card slots inside front cover, 1 pen/pencil holder inside back cover
- Strength-tested elastic strap, replacing the flimsy elastic on most journals
- Hand-crafted and made to order in St. Louis, MO, USA
This is NOT an iPad® or tablet cover.
Journal not included with purchase. Current production time is up to: 7-10 working days.
Also check out the Black Shark Moleskine Cover and the Composition Moleskine Cover.