Click here to add an upgrade to your order
To track the progress of your order Click Here for our MegaTracker!!!
Click here for your help with your account, change of address, etc.
How can I contact Portenzo? Just email us from the form below.
• Do you ship internationally?
Yes. Far lower than our competition, we charge only $8.95 USD to anywhere in the USA, exclusively through Fedex (who else would you trust?). $12.95 to Canada through USPS (our competitors charge $25! to Canada, why pay double?) $15.95 USD flat-rate to ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE WORLD! (our competitors charge $25 to $50 USD!)
You are responsible for your own customs duties, if applicable. All available countries will show up on our shipping options when you check out. Email us if, for some reason, your country does not show up.
The USPS does not track these packages once they leave the USA. You package will remain "In Transit", usually showing a location of Chicago, right up until it arrives at your door.
• Why does my order still say "Processing" when I check on it?
All orders remain on the "Processing" status until they are shipped. "Processing" means we are working on it and it is being processed through our system.
• Will my corners ever come unglued like other cases?
No. We get many questions on this because of the problems found with other notebook style cases. We use completely different methods than the other guys. We use high strength industrial glue so you will never have a problem with the corners coming unglued. In fact, our case is designed so that even if a corner pad is loose on one end (or even both ends), it will still perform as originally designed.
• Can you make custom cases for my company, group, organization, etc.?
Of Course! Drop us an email and we will discuss your needs and get a quote to you. We can do a number of custom options not available on our website.
• Do you use foam stick-on pads for securing the ipad?
No. We explored many ways to
secure an iPad into a wood/bamboo frame. The stick-on foam was quickly
eliminated because it simply did not secure an iPad, it wears out, and it would not stay adhered to the wood. The foam would
either come undone, or simply stay compressed and the iPad would easily
fall out. We designed our own proprietary corner system which will hold
very securely, never need to be re-glued.
• What else makes your frame different than other notebook style cases?
- We take the time to hand sand our frames so they are silky smooth to your hands.
- We hand rub the finish, to further the silky smoothness of our frames. No splinters or snagged wood.
- We radius the corners to match the iPad on the outside, and match the book spine on the insides.
- More wood on the perimeter of the frame to maintain a consistent, visually appealing appearance.
- We include Sound Ports that channel the sound from your iPad towards you, instead of down and away.
- We bevel the inside of the frame to gently cradle your iPad, no sharp edges.
- And of course, the custom molded corner system that really keeps your iPad secure.
- Our shipping fees are as much as HALF the other guys.
- We actually put a filler in our cases when shipped to protect them from crushing or compression.
- We pack with 3 layers of protection (NOT a single flimsy cardboard wrapper); your case arrives pristine.
- We don't use heat sensitive glue, which leads to 'sliding frames' on other cases
- We don't use double stick tape to hold our frames on, as they do.
- You will NEVER have to re-glue your product as is required on some other products.
- Your elastic band will never come lose, we double glue them in place.
- We don't charge extra for interior color choice as they do.
- We have options that no one else even offers...
• Can I access the buttons and ports on the iPad?
Yes. All ports and buttons are easily accessible while your iPad is securely nestled in your Portenzo case. Portenzo has the only iPad case that can accommodate any finger size...
• Do the sound ports effect the sound?
Yes. It actually sounds better! The sound ports add a little bass, and direct the sound toward the viewer instead of downward.
• Can I get it in another color?
Yes. Take your pick of the currently available colors and email us any suggestions.
• Can I mix and match colors?
Yes. You can choose any color (available) for the inside or outside of your case.
Mix and match as you choose.
• How Much does it weigh?
Less than 1/2 lb ... not much.
• What are the dimensions?
Size: Height is 7.875" and width is 10" (closed)
The thickness (at the spine) is .76" to .82", depending on the material. The covers always lay flat on the wood, no matter which material.
• When will my order ship?
2-10 days for standard cases; 3-21 days for leathers and special editions, depending on your order. Every one of our cases is hand made (by us, in our shop, not sent out to a factory). Orders usually ship within our normal time frame, but when we are really busy, it can take a bit longer. Custom orders usually add few extra days, depending on whats been ordered and availability of custom cloth/leather, etc. Some 'exotics' may take longer. PLEASE REFER TO THE INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT PAGE FOR ACTUAL SHIPPING ESTIMATES FOR THAT CASE.
• Return Policy
If you aren't completely satisfied with your handmade Portenzo case, just send it back to us within 30 days and we will happily refund your purchase price. Cases with Laser Engraving or Personal Embossing are not refundable.
Your Portenzo iPad case is warranted against manufacturers defects (faulty fit or function) for a period of 90 days. Your item will be repaired or replaced at the discretion of Portenzo. Normal wear and/or misuse of the product is not covered by the manufacturers warranty. If you accidentally cause damage to your case, email us about our replacement program.
• What are your "Exotics"?
We will be offering some of our more unique material requests as Exotic covers, including: Lambskin, Boar skin, Stingray, etc.. These range in price from $99USD to $499USD, and will be available as they are made, or when we discover unique material. If you can't wait, or have a custom material request, email us
. (we love custom orders!) Meanwhile, check out our selection here SORRY, these are currently unavailable.
Embossed Leather Ostrich
Limited Edition. SORRY, COMPLETELY SOLD OUT!!
The Seventy Six
These covers feel incredible and really turn heads. Get them
while they last, this is a VERY limited run and will sell out before you know it!
The Teju series is back!
The Teju lizard never looked so good!! Steal one of these genuine leather cases in the color of your choice, Midnight Black, Dark Caramel or Dark Wine. Get these special edition cases here.